EVO Billet Aluminum "vent to atmosphere" BOV
The Evolution Powersports Polaris RZR XP Turbo blow off valve (BOV) is constructed of anodized billet aluminum and features very high temperature sealing o-rings and custom spring rates matched to the Polaris turbo system. The OEM Polaris part is constructed of plastic and is a very low quality part which is prone to sticking open which will dump boost pressure to atmosphere and will cause a loss in power. The EVOPS BOV is a precision part that is designed for high performance vehicles. Because this blow off valve vents to atmosphere, you can hear the valve blowing off boost pressure which is what most turbo fanatics want to hear! This valve is recommended for sand/trail use only and comes with a prefilter to keep out dust/dirt.
- Direct replacement for the OEM Polaris plastic valve
- Tested to 500+ horsepower
- Billet anodized aluminum construction with high temperature sealing rings
- Does not stick like the OEM valve is prone to
- Has the “Blow Off Valve” sound that turbo customers crave
- Includes a pre filter to keep dirt/sand out of the valve
Not recommeded for mud bogging.