The latest generation of Dynojet’s Power Vision is now available for Polaris Off-Road vehicles! Designed to cover more models than ever before, you can now unlock the secrets that are hiding in your ECU. The Power Vision has extensive calibration access for custom tuning, industry exclusive features, and world-class support. Comes empty or can be ordered with our custom tunes for fast, easy ,huge HP gains.
-No need to send in your ECU or purchase a new one with this unit.
–It will store multiple tune files as well as the stock one so you can change between them at any time.
-Can be licensed to tune multiple Polaris vehicles
-We offer a FREE youth tune for you upon request. Typically limits speed to 15mph and throttle to under 30% but can be customized as needed at your request. Change over in about 1 min so younger riders can more safley handle these large machines.
-Provides additional gauges for engine monitoring, data logging features to allow us to remotely adjust your tune if needed or desired. Flashes back to stock for warranty work to minimize the risk of the dealer knowing you tuned your ECU.
-Keeps your engine hours and machine miles the same unlike running a second ECU, and there is no down time shipping parts back and forth. Also keeps your factory VIN and ECU Serial numbers together unlike getting a new ecu or in many cases sending yours in to be done at other places that just use a generic mass file built from one machine.
-Unlike most others, we build custom fueling to match your exhaust and other mods that affect air and fuel delivery to the engine.
· Flash ECU via vehicle diagnostic connector, no need to open or remove ECU from the vehicle
· Read original tune via diagnostic connector – allows you to restore ECU at anytime
· Display and / or log vehicle data channels in real-time
· “Hindsight” feature captures last 2 minutes of data with the touch of a button
· Weather resistant for use in all conditions
RVS CUSTOM PERFORMANCE TUNE FEATURES
- Rev Limiters raised in all gears
- Improved throttle response in all modes
- Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
- Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts)
- Torque Limiters removed for a much more responsive and fun vehicle
- Cooling fan on temperature is lowered
- 2 foot driving enabled
- 91 Octane fuel standard. Other octane by request
- Stage 1 – 15HP at the wheels (stock exhaust and intake)
- Stage 1.5 – 18HP (aftermarket intake)
- Stage 2 – 20HP (aftermarket exhaust)
- Stage 3 – 24HP (aftermarket exhasut and intake)
- Stage 3R – 28+HP (100 octane, exhaust, intake)
*Intake modification means a snorkel kit or air box modification that allows more air to flow through the intake system. In most cases an aftermarket air filter does not qualify as the restriction points are typically the inlet into the air box.
*Aftermarket exhaust can be a slip-on or full system. Please tell us what exhasut you are running in the special instructions box at checkout